Born from a dream of two homebrewing craft beer lovers, Rip Current Brewing opened its doors in December of 2012. Back in those days, we only had a few beers on tap and grand plans to offer favorful examples of beer styles from around the world, barrel-aged beers and of course celebrate hops as much as possible. We could have never guessed how well our beers would be received, and the awards that would come to us in competitions culminating with the 2015 Very Small Brewing Company of the Year at the Great American Beer Festival. We are continuing on this mission, and are so thrilled to have had your support along the way.
For our anniversary, we are excited to showcase our best barrel-aged creations from over the last few years plus a line-up not to be forgotten. We will have fresh hoppy beers, creative twists on old favorites and even some previews of our sour program that is coming later in 2018. We will be celebrating anniversaries of both our locations on January 27th during normal tasting room hours. North Park will have just turned three and the mothership brewery in San Marcos will be five!
DISCOUNT EVENT PACKAGES
We will be offering a limited number of discounted 5th Anniversary Event packages for pre-sale on eventbrite. This package includes:
- 5th Anniversary Celebration logo limited release wine-style glass (with 8oz sampling line)
- Four drink tickets, each good for an 8oz barrel-aged or sour beer pour or a pint of a standard brew
- Additional special beer 8oz pours during the event for the 5.5oz price
- One raffle ticket with a chance to win cool prizes including some cellared bottles and merch.
SPECIAL BEERS ON TAP
Stay tuned to our social media feeds (@ripcurrentbrewing) for updates on the tap list, but the Special Anniversary Beers will include:
- 2017 Woodford Reserved Barrel-aged Black Lagoon Scottish Strong
- 2017 Coconut Bourbon barrel-aged Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout
- 2017 Bourbon barrel-aged Dangerous Undertow Belgian Strong
- 2016 Bourbon barrel-aged Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout with Guatemalan coffee and vanilla beans
- 2016 Bourbon barrel-aged Vanilla Storm Coffee Imperial Porter (last kegs!)
- 2016 Bourbon barrel-aged Rescue Buoy Imperial Stout
- 2016 Single Barrel Storm Imperial Porter
- 2015 Bourbon barrel-aged Black Lagoon Scottish Strong
- 1-day old In the Curl Imperial IPA
- Mocha Storm Chocolate Coffee Imperial Porter
- Special blends from our sour program!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All attendees MUST be at least 21 years of age
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org